How is Your Economy? A pretty interesting question. Look closely…I didn’t ask you about THE economy, I asked you about YOUR economy. Here are some additional questions to spur you thinking:
1. Are you honoring God with your tithe?
2. Do your monthly bills exceed your monthly income?
3. Do you have an emergency fund?
4. Are you living from paycheck to paycheck?
5. Is you marriage affected by your financial situation?
6. Are you making minimum monthly payments on credit card debt?
7. Are you late on any of your payment obligations?
Quite honestly, we are living in a time of economic uncertainty. We are experiencing a the highest unemployment rate that our country has seen in decades. It is a time to prepare for the future, economically speaking. So, how is YOUR economy?
If this blog post has spurred you to consider some adjustments, let me know… I would love to help you.