7 Principles to Lead as Jesus Led from the book, Jesus on Leadership by C. Gene Wilkes
- Jesus humbled himself and allowed God to exalt him.
- Jesus followed his Father’s will rather than sought a position.
- Jesus defined greatness as being a servant and first as becoming a slave.
- Jesus risked serving others because he trusted that he was God’s Son.
- Jesus left his place at the head of the table to serve the needs of others.
- Jesus shared responsibility and authority with those he called to lead.
- Jesus built a team to carry out a worldwide vision.