Personnel Evaluations…for many years, we at north Side have used, pretty much, standard industry specific forms for evaluating employees. This year, we are taking a different approach. At our recent Leadership Retreat, we identified a concept of employee evaluation criteria that is unique to North Side. Our entire staff is a team, even though we have specific departments and individual tasks…we primarily operate as a team. The team’s mission is to make disciples. Our employee evaluation criteria should reflect the team concept. Here is the criteria that will be evaluated…
1. Employee’s initiative.
2. Employee’s attitude at their job.
3. Employee’s overall quality of work.
4. Employee’s character.
5. Employee’s development/personal growth.
6. Employee’s teachability.
7. Employee’s ability to work as a team player.
8. Employee’s unique contribution.
9. Employee’s accomplishments.
This concept of personnel evaluations will help us maintian a high standard of quality for our staff. It focuses on team participation in a postive and encouraging approach.